How does it work?
First we sign a non-disclosure agreement for security. Second you send us your complete idea, either a strong description over the phone, by email, regular mail, or by fax. Once we have a good understanding of your invention we will begin our search. We will do a thorough search of the U.S. Patent and Trademark database, and then render our decision.
Here is how it works
- We sign a non-disclosure
- You tell us about your idea in detail
- We search the US Patent and Trademark database going back 20 years
- We return to you the 5 closest matches to your idea
- We give you an honest opinion as to whether you should proceed.
- If your patent is turned down because we missed something we will refund your money.
Why do I need one?
How about saving between $5,000 to $10,000 dollars. Obtaining a patent with out a patent search is like playing Russian Roulette with your wallet. It doesn’t make sense. Sure you may get a patent without one, but the cost of the search is nothing compared to the cost of a patent. If a simple search can show you that your idea is already out there, or tell you to proceed why wouldn’t you get one?